The latest trend for spring is about comfort…sort of. Sporty style is a mix of loungewear and high fashion. It can be hard to master, but there a few key rules for how to wear the sporty style trend
- It’s all about juxtaposition. If you wear lounge or track pants, pair them with heels, not sneakers.
- The fabrics are important. The pants may look like track pants, but they should not be terrycloth.
- A pattern such as a floral or Ikat print adds some style to the look.
- Because the pants are slouchy, wear a top that is a bit fitted and not too long so the look is stylish not sloppy.
- Be sure to add accessories such as pendants, earrings, or bracelets so no one will think you’re actually going to the gym.
- Wear a stylish bag, not a backpack.
Free People Tank. $20. Free shipping above $150.
Topshop Print Track Pants. $70. Free shipping and returns.
Via Spiga Open Toe Booties. $225. Free shipping above $150.
Elliott Lucca Satchel. $158. Free shipping and returns.
Argento Vivo Stud Earrings. $32. Free shipping and returns.
Vince Camuto Pendant. $48. Free shipping and returns.