Fur vests (both faux and real) are fab because they keep your core very warm, but they are less bulky and more comfortable than a fur jacket. I bought one last winter and wore it all the time, so I decided to buy another one in anticipation of the cold weather. Wearing a fur vest can be tricky, so I have some tips. I found 5 fab fur vests for under $200 that I’m deciding between.
Tips for Wearing a Fur Vest
- If you are petite or have a womanly figure, the fur should be short hair.
- If you’re thin, you can wear a bulkier vest or one with longer hair.
- Wear a simple belt to create a waistline if the vest has a boxy cut.
- Wearing the vest open is usually more flattering because it won’t create extra bulk in your midsection.
- Wear a fitted top underneath the vest.
- Balance the proportions of the look by wearing a fitted pants.
- If you have shorter legs, wear a cropped vest to make your legs look longer.
Scully Fur Vest. Free shipping and free returns. $79
C&C California Reversible Faux Moto Vest. Free shipping and free returns. $168
Jack Long Vest. Free shipping and free returns. $68
La Fiorentina Rabbit Vest. Free shipping and free returns. $195
Royal Robbins Fur Vest. Free shipping and free returns. $80
Which do you like best?